Chicken Taco Soup With Avocado
- 2-3 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chile peppers
- 1 (15.5 oz) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 2 tsp chicken bouillon granules
- 2 cups water
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Avocados, sour cream, grated cheese and tortilla chips
1. Combine chicken, salsa, peppers, beans, corn, bouillon, water, tomatoes, cumin, chili and garlic powder in the slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
3. Remove chicken and shred and add back into the slow cooker.
4. Serve soup with sliced avocados, sour cream, cheese and tortilla chips.