- Nathan looks out the window and exclaims "There's snow!"
- 20 minutes to find snowsuit, boots, gloves, hat, and coat.
- 20 minutes to put on snowsuit, boots gloves, hat, and coat.
- Finally Nathan gets to go out and play in the snow.
- After one minute his glove comes off.
- After 5 minutes his hands are cold.
- After 6 minutes he wants to go back inside.
- 10 minutes to take snowsuit, boots, gloves, hat, and coat off.
- 5 minutes to wipe up all of the melted snow off of the floor.
- 30 minutes to warm up cold hands and have some hot chocolate.
- When warm, Nathan is ready to go back out in the snow.
- Sigh, do I give in and go through the process again?
Sigh...how many more days until Spring?